Job Description & Requirements
Academic Non-Invasive Cardiologist in Iowa
The Division of Cardiovascular Medicine at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine seeks a non-invasive cardiologist due to growth.
The successful candidate's weekly schedule will include seeing patients in the clinic, echocardiography, advanced imaging, or any other imaging modalities preferred, participating in inpatient service, and protected academic time.Opportunity Highlights
- Flexibility in creating your position based on your interests and area of focus
- Be a part of a tradition of robust achievement and a division that's committed to medical excellence in the care of patients, the education of students, and the pursuit of clinical and basic research
- Immense institutional support of cardiovascular services
- The tradition of advancing the realm of medical knowledge and services is at the forefront of the university
- The University of Iowa is home to the state's only comprehensive academic medical center and transplant center with exceptional, state-of-the-art facilities
- The University of Iowa is on US News & World Report's list of Best College
Graded A and named the best place to live in Iowa. Iowa City offers a diverse culture with a unique and engaging spirit. It's a safe, affordable, and friendly place to live, and you'll enjoy its cosmopolitan feel without metropolitan problems like traffic and pollution.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Outstanding public schools, typically ranked in the top 1% nationally
- A vibrant downtown with seasonal festivities, great restaurants, and boutique shops
- World-class entertainment, eclectic culinary experiences, as well as an abundance of literary, musical, and cultural opportunities
- Gorgeous custom homes built on large lots and incredible neighborhoods
- Easy drive to Cedar Rapids, Chicago, Madison, St. Louis, Kansas City, Omaha, and Minneapolis
- Easy international airport access
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology