Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Urologist to join our Urology team in Peoria, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Call requirement of 7 days per month
- State-of-the-Art Xi robots, with dedicated OR robotic staff and block time
- Experienced OR staff with dedicated Urology and Robotics teams
- Large number of employed Primary Care providers and three area hospitals in our Health System creates a healthy, loyal referral network
- Support from three experienced Urology Advance Practice Providers
- Excellent benefits package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public-school districts
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
Recognized as a Great Place to Work , Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet designations- the nation s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America s 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades . The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.