Irwin Army Community Hospital (IACH) at Ft Riley is uniquely located in the rolling Flint Hills region of Northeast Kansas. Nestled between Junction City (pop. 25,000) and Manhattan (pop. 57,000), the local area has an abundance of outdoor activities where you with unlimited opportunities to fish, hike, swim, and explore!
Enjoy BigXII college sports and entertainment at Kansas State University in Manhattan; as well as a thriving night life. Experience travel simplified at the Manhattan Regional Airport or international travel through Kansas City International Airport. Manhattan has been recognized on the following for its quality of life:
. #3 on a list of Best Small Places for Business and Careers (Forbes)
. Top 10 Places to Retire (Money Magazine)
. Top 50 College Towns in America (Best College Reviews)
. Top 10 Best Places to Retire Young (CNN Money)
. Top 100 Places to Live in America (Livability)
Join #TeamIACH, your home in the Flint Hills; making Fort Riley the best place in the Army for Soldiers to live, train, deploy from, and come home to.
Our civilian team members are eligible for full federal benefits packages which include:
- 401k (TSP, 5% match)
- Retirement pension (FERS, five years to be vested)
- Health, life, long-term, vision, and dental insurance for the employee and family members
- Competitive pay, regular cost of living and time in service base salary increases.
- Up to $60,000 in student loan repayment
- Performance awards
- Paid on-the-job training and developmental opportunities
- Ten paid federal holidays, ample vacation days, separate sick leave that does not expire
- Recruitment and retention incentives
- Paid relocation costs
- Free parking at work
- USO Airport Lounge Access
- Access to MWR services and activities which include childcare options
- Military service buy-back eligibility
You can learn more about Army Civilian Benefits .Responsibilities Schedule: Days shifts with backup call only Responsibilities
Examine, diagnose, prevent and treat medical, surgical, obstetric, gynecological, and orthopedic care patients.
Provide first contact, continuous, comprehensive primary care for infants, children, youth, and adults.
Complete required records pertaining to all medical services provided in accordance with specified procedures and regulations.
Teach and provide consultation to other health care providers as assigned.QualificationsWho May Apply: US Citizens
Degree: Applicants are required to be currently within their 3rd or 4th year of a accredited residency training in Family Medicine.