CompHealth is currently assisting an established clinic in Bowling Green, Kentucky with their search for a pulmonary/critical care physician. The ideal physician will enjoy both Pulmonary and Critical Care duties. You will work with the current team of four pulmonary/critical care physicians, where your time will be split 50/50 between the office and the hospital. Some sleep medicine along with EBUS scoping is available, but not required. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in pulmonary/critical care.
This position comes with an opportunity for partnership after one year, and has a highly competitive compensation package. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- 1 hour from Nashville, Tennessee
- Large multispecialty group
- Join 4 other pulmonary/critical care physicians
- 50/50 office-to-hospital work
- EBUS scope available
- Brand-new ambulatory surgery center
- Opportunity for partnership
- Open to J-1 Waiver
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail