The Orlando Health Medical Group is seeking General Urologist:
- BC/BE outpatient Urologist to practice in Central Florida. This role will help support a large growing practice located in Central Florida performing office visits, procedures and surgeries.
- BC/BE inpatient experience Urology Hospitalist to join our growing Urology team. This role will help support our inpatient hospital team by performing consults, procedures, surgeries and assist in managing the inpatients of our large office-based Urology group.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in General Urology
- FL Medical License or ability to obtain
- Established Urology hospitalist program since 2016; work as an integral part of a large Urology group practice.
- Adult Urology only.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision-making and patient outcomes.
- Robust clinical and operational resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent and highly competitive compensation package.
- Benefits package includes health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Please note that this is not a J-1 sponsored position.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers world-famous theme parks and attractions, major league sports teams, first-rate concerts and theatre, and an international airport that provides easy access to travel.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top-rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Florida s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Orlando Health Medical Group:
The Orlando Health Medical Group supports the Orlando Health Hospital System, a not-for-profit healthcare organization and community-based network of physician practices, hospitals and outpatient care centers throughout Central Florida. The system includes an extensive network of physicians representing more than 100 specialties and primary care; 10 wholly-owned hospitals; 4,200 physicians, multiple skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers; and multiple outpatient care centers offering urgent care, same-day surgery, and laboratory, imaging and rehabilitation services.
The Orlando Health Medical Group physicians play a key role in delivering a complete continuum of care for nearly 3 million Central Florida residents. At Orlando Health, we value collaboration and shared purpose, providing our physicians and team members with the resources to develop successful careers. We offer generous opportunities as we work together to provide extraordinary care to our community.
Our award-winning system includes the following hospitals:
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Orlando Health Health Central Hospital
- Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Health St. Cloud Hospital
- Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies