Join Swedish Medical Group as a full-time Family Medicine physician without OB at the Richmond Beach clinic located just north of Seattle in Shoreline, Washington. Swedish Richmond beach is a busy Family Practice clinic in a growing community looking for a new team member to join four established Providers. Candidate Requirements
- MD or DO
- Board Certified
- Washington licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Washington
- Experience preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome to apply
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a sign on bonus package and a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, plus CME.
- You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Opportunity Highlights
- Outpatient Only without OB
- No weekend clinic hours
- Call supported by afterhours nurse triage service
- Centralized support including, refills, prior authorizations & referrals
- Centralized Outreach Team
- In office Nurse triage
- Strong support staff and administrative leadership
- Behavioral Health, Pharmacy support
Where You'll Work
Swedish Medical Group is an integrated team of more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practice clinicians serving the greater Seattle area. As part of Swedish Health System, medical group providers benefit from centralized system support and a shared EMR (Epic). With easy access to seven Swedish Medical Center campuses, providers are able to serve northwest Washington residents with superior integrated, coordinated care.
Where You'll Live
Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center, with a metro population of 3.25 million, and is home to world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system. The city hugs Puget Sound and offers magnificent mountain views to the north, east and south. Home to the world's biggest tech giants, Seattle offers some of the highest minimum wages in the country, along with a notable music and arts scene, outdoor lifestyle and amazing coffee.
Who You'll Work For
Swedish is a comprehensive health network with a long history of excellence. The Seattle-based system operates five hospitals with more than 1,500 beds, and more than 115 primary and specialty care clinics. Part of the Providence family, Swedish is world-renowned for its innovative and ground-breaking diagnoses, treatments and medical research at its five award-winning institutes: cancer, digestive health, heart and vascular, neuroscience and orthopedic. Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person it serves.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 22051