Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan s Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Marshfield Medical Center Overview: Our Marshfield locations brings a wide variety of specialties, including a comprehensive cancer care. Patients have direct access to specialists within Marshfield Medical Center and across the health system. We offer full residency programs along with fellowship opportunities. In addition, the Health System has extensive education opportunities for allied health professionals. Specialty departments on site include E.I Peds cardiology, in department MFM, in department ultrasound, NICU, and Peds Urology.
Join a welcoming environment with colleagues and dedicated support staff in our system.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive 2 year salary guarantee
- Lucrative bonus and/or stipend during training
- 4 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- Generous retirement plan; 401(k) plan with match and 457(b) plan
- Up to $20,000 relocation support
?Marshfield Clinic Health System is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. This may qualify you for additional state and/or federal education loan forgiveness programs.
Medical Center is also a Level II Trauma Center. Considered a "hospital within a hospital", our Children's Hospital located in Marshfield Medical Center is one of three in the state providing nearly 30 pediatric specialty services. No outreach and call 1:3. Both part-time and full-time interest welcomed to apply!
- BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Ultrasound and fellowship training is required
- Wisconsin State License by start date
- H1B Visa Support
- Residents are welcome to apply
We are excited to talk to you about this opportunity! Feel free to reach out to Katie Johnson, Physician and Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter at email@example.com or call/text 715-351-9545 to learn more.