Occupational Medicine Physician - Per Diem
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Plainville, Connecticut
- Closing date
- May 9, 2023
- Occupational Medicine
- Per Diem
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Standard Hours: 1
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Per Diem
Occupational Medicine Physician - Per Diem Position Details:
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a per diem Occupational Medicine Physician for an Occupational Health Clinic in the central Connecticut town of New Britain.
Role: Occupational Medicine Physician (also open to Internal, Family, or Emergency Medicine training)
Location: New Britain, CT
Setting: 100% Outpatient Occupational Health
Schedule: Per-diem, weekdays only, clinic hours 8a-5p
About Occupational Medicine with Hartford HealthCare:
- Efficient operations, engaged office staff
- EPIC with Dragon, HIPAA-compliant texting, patient self-scheduling and patient portal
- Hartford HealthCare is one of the largest, non-profit, fully-integrated healthcare systems in Connecticut, allowing our providers to care for their patients no matter where they reside in Connecticut
About Hartford HealthCare:
- Honored as a "Best Organizations for Leadership Development" by the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL)
- Prestigiously named one of the "Best Hospitals to Work for in Connecticut" by the Becker's Hospital Review
- Committed to continuous development through The Center for Education Stimulation & Innovation (CESI), our Provider Leadership Development Institute and a robust on demand learning platform including CME, special courses, learning series and tools and resources
- Established Mentorship and Orientation programs specially designed for newly hired providers and providers new to practice
Conveniently located in central Connecticut, off of I-84, Rt. 9 or Rt 72.
Take the next step....call, text or email:
Debra Colaci, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license (or eligible)
BC/BE Occupational, Internal, Family or Emergency Medicine
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert