Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time BC/BE Allergist/Immunologist
Location: Dublin, CA
- New allergy consults and follow-up appointments (including Food Oral Immunotherapy)
- Opportunity for practice growth
- State-of-the-art outpatient medical center with ancillary and multi-specialty support
- Opportunity to grow a subspecialty interest
- 1.0 FTE is 35 patient-contact hours per week
- Position will work one day per week in Fremont with flexibility to work in Fremont as needed
- Board certified or Board eligible in Allergy/Immunology
- Allergy/Immunology Fellowship
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder-eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Generous health benefits package
- 401k, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
The city of Dublin, is nestled in the Tri-Valley region of the East Bay and is centrally located at the crossroads of I-580 and I-680. Dublin has contributed to the planned growth and forward thinking of the area. The city continues to look ahead to expand and enhance the quality of life for members of the community. It is the home of one of our newest medical centers, a three-story, 60,000-square-foot building. Dublin is a wonderful place to live, work and play, with many activities and attractions to enjoy.
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization