- Sutter East Bay Medical Group
- Berkeley, California
- Closing date
- Mar 30, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting a full time, Board Certified or Board Eligible, OB/GYN Physicians.
Location: Berkeley, California
Join a collaborative group of OBGYNs that are focused on team based delivery of care. Share call with an outstanding group of OB/GYN colleagues. Our group offers centering pregnancy or group based prenatal care that allows patients more time with clinicians and a greater sense of community with their peers. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills.
- An active and unrestricted CA license
- Current DEA license
- Must be able to take full OB call
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG)
We are an industry leading, rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group made up of over 370 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care having received multiple awards for our quality, innovation, and leadership. Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support to our medical group, including the latest technology thereby allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401 K- Profit Sharing Pension Plan with an employer funded Safe Harbor contribution
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Group shareholder potential
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*Benefits are prorated to full-time status and employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
Berkeley is a vibrant and dynamic city that is consummately Californian in setting, international in cultural outlook, and filled with superb restaurants, shops, theaters and cafes. Berkeley has a creative scene which extends from the performing and visual to the culinary arts. In the East Bay, Berkeley is a stylish arts and entertainment destination. Berkeley is a town with live theater and music most every night and its theatrical and cultural venues keep the arts front and center, citywide and year-round. Berkeley is also known for its food. Berkeley is passionate about cuisine, and it shows on the menus of the city's innovative, influential restaurants, inside the dozens of specialty food stores and stands that line its avenues, and at the trio of weekly farmers markets in town. With so many cultural and culinary experiences to savor indoors, Berkeley also has many ways to enjoy the great outdoors. The city extends from San Francisco Bay into a forested coastal range, offering hiking and biking trails that run along the bay and up into the city's landmark regional parks. People can enjoy sailing, rock climbing, kayaking, windsurfing, skateboarding, golf, and beautiful gardens. Berkeley is also careful to honor and celebrate its past with dozens of historic monuments and architectural treasures. For sports fans, Berkeley is home to the Cal Bears and within easy reach of a number of professional sports teams, including the 2015 National Champion Golden State Warriors, Oakland As, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco Giants and San Francisco 49ers.
Apply for OB/GYN BC/BE
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert