Palliative Care - In-Patient
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting for a Board Eligible or Board Certified Inpatient Palliative Care Physician. The ideal candidate will have single or multispecialty group practice experience in an inpatient setting. All applicants must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Hospice/Palliative Care medicine.
Location: Castro Valley, California
- Possess an active California Medical License The ideal candidate should also possess exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills.
- All applicants must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Hospice/Palliative Care medicine.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are an industry leading, rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group made up of over 370 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care having received multiple awards for our quality, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support to our medical group, including the latest technology thereby allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
- Full benefit package Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
Castro Valley is a friendly, peaceful unincorporated town, populated by about 60 thousand people. Castro Valley is located in the heart of the greater Bay Area of northern California. Nestled in a quiet valley surrounded by tree covered rolling hills, Castro Valley residents, businesses, and visitors enjoy a rural atmosphere at the hub of California's cultural, economical and recreational heartland. Castro Valley boasts such natural amenities as an extensively developed park system, swimming lagoon, 315 acre lake, and a beautiful 18 hole golf course. Schools are top notch and the community is tight knit.