Community PMR and Pain Practice has an immediate opening for an Associate PMR or Pain Medicine Physician. Partnership opportunity available if desired after proven performance.
We are seeking a passionate physician to join a well-established private practice specializing in comprehensive pain management and rehabilitation medicine. The practice is committed to provide comprehensive and integrated pain management treatment options to the patients.
We are looking for physicians trained in PMR with or without pain medicine fellowship or Anesthesiologist with fellowship in pain medicine or regional anesthesia. Physicians trained in IM or FP with interest in pain medicine will also be considered. The practice has (3) clinic locations in Delaware: Wilmington, Dover, and Lewes. Some of the practice highlights are as follows:
- Office hours are 8.30a-5p Monday Friday (NO CALL REQUIREMENTS)
- Access to inpatient rehabilitation if desired by the PM&R physician
- Centrally located office locations with easy commute
- Onsite therapies, procedure room, lab, EMG, Pharmacy and TMS machines
- Opportunity for performing onsite procedures as desired or access to bayhealth hospital surgery center
- Team consists of Chiropractor, Athletic Trainer, Massage Therapist, Nutritionist, Yoga Therapist,
- Collegial environment with established community hospital and staff
- Well established clinical support staff
- Partnership track available for candidate seeing to establish career
- Immediate and active patient panel to be provided upon successful start
- Visa candidates encouraged to apply
- BE/BC in area of specialty
- Compassionate philosophy of patient care
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please email your updated CV for consideration.