WVU BERKELEY MEDICAL CENTER - Martinsburg, WV
- Hospitalist and Site Director/Leadership positions
- Sign-on Bonus available
Our Full Time Hospitalist Position Offers:
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexible Schedule - completed 3 months in advance
- No on-call duty or office management
- 7 24 hr. shifts/month with 21 days off/month
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance with unlimited tail coverage
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
WVU Berkeley Medical Center sees approximately 1,050 annual deliveries and 2,600 annual triage visits. The medical center provides high-quality, family-centered maternity care to meet the individual needs of all pregnant women from routine obstetrical care to treatments for mothers and babies at the highest risk. Berkeley Medical Center is one of two hospitals in the WVU Medicine system and the only hospital in a 50-mile radius that is recognized as a Baby-Friendly facility.
A Day in the Life of a Hospitalist:
- Caring for all pregnant women who present emergently, regardless of circumstance
- Caring for unassigned patients
- Evaluating and treating triage patients
- Providing consultation to the ED
- Monitoring labor
- Delivering babies
- Performing surgery and surgical assists
Ob Hospitalist Group began in 2006 and leads the industry in developing and managing in-house OB/GYN hospitalist programs. OBHG was founded to make care safer for moms and babies, and help OB/GYNs achieve balance in their own lives.
Enjoy traveling? Ask about our traveling hospitalist positions: Regional and Market Diplomats. This prestigious Diplomat program offers exceptional OB/GYN physicians an opportunity to practice medicine in a variety of facilities and settings.
Do you know an OB/GYN physician who would be a good candidate for our obstetric hospitalist programs? You could earn a $5,000 award if we hire a full time candidate you refer!
OB/GYN Laborist Opportunity