Job Description & Requirements
Outpatient Family/Internal Medicine $325,000 Potential Columbus, OH Suburb | Open to Visas | 4 day schedule in Ohio
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $275000.00 - 325000.00
A non-profit health system in the suburbs of fast-growing Columbus, Ohio is seeking a family medicine provider to join its team. There s potential to make $325,000 in this 100% outpatient role, plus freedom to work a four-day week.Opportunity Highlights
- $250,000-$325,000 potential
- 100% outpatient
- 4-day workweek option available
- Large patient panel of all ages
- $75,000 sign-on bonus + relocation allowance
- Student loan reimbursement possible
- Full benefits, including tail coverage
- Visas offered!
Choose between a popular suburb and Columbus, Ohio s capital and one of the nation s fastest-growing cities.
- Affordable cost of living + diverse housing options including historical sites, new builds, and beautiful lake retreats
- Great schools, including multiple state-ranked high schools with access to AP and dual-credit curriculums
- Enjoy nature preserves, local parks, and rivers
- Local suburb community includes historic downtown, performing arts, breweries, and more
- Easy access to an international airport
- 2.5 hours to Cleveland and Cincinnati
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Ohio and must be board-eligible or certified in family medicine
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine