You will enjoy practicing in this Alabama town that offers a mild winter climate, affordable housing, and low property taxes. Located a few short miles from the state lines of Florida and Georgia, the area embraces the best that life has to offer, providing its residents not only modern conveniences and amenities of much larger cities, but also retains the charm and friendliness of the South. It is a tourist stop on the way to the Florida Panhandle and its best beaches, a bit over an hour drive away.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please call or text John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private, busy vascular practice
- 4-day work week
- Solo opportunity
- Will receive a stipend for obtaining physician referrals
- BC in any specialty welcome
- Strong base salary plus 18% of billings
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail