Pulmonary/Critical Care Intensivist Needed in Alabama
- Dothan, Alabama
- Closing date
- May 12, 2023
- Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
- Position Type
Critically ill patients are cared for in 1 of 5 intensive care units including a surgical intensive care unit, a cardiac intensive care unit, a medical intensive care unit, and a cardiovascular intensive care unit for patients having open-heart surgery.
Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in pulmonology and critical care medicine. If you do not currently hold a license in Alabama, CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application. Final-year 2021 fellows will be considered and may be offered a stipend to live on. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2650314.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- Inpatient only
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Employed by a physician-run, multispecialty private practice supporting several intensive care units
- Student loan repayment, relocation, and comprehensive medical
- Final-year fellows welcome, stipend possible
- Must have pulmonology training and/or experience to qualify
- Low crime rates, safe neighborhoods, family-friendly environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert