You will enjoy working in a community that combines the best of small-town life with the educational and cultural advantages of a vibrant college town.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Austin Arriola at 954.837.2706 or email email@example.com.
- Competitive salary with a full benefits package
- ICU lead pulmonologist or director potential
- A great mix of ICU and pulmonary consults with clinic, flexibility to determine the mix
- Clinic is on the hospital campus
- Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, Friday is a half day
- All the tech/equipment for success plus sleep lab option
- Texas metro area with a population of 100,000
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail