Come practice in Brainerd, a city on the Mississippi River in Minnesota, situated among great rural areas perfect for hunting, fishing, cycling, camping, and so much more.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed pulmonary critical care position with a fellowship stipend available
- Monday through Friday with no call responsibilities
- Join a full-time pulmonary critical care physician
- Full pulmonary function lab and respiratory therapy team
- Navigational bronchoscopy system
- 10-bed ICU
- 67% pulmonology 33% critical care with the flexibility to do more critical care
- Support staff including a respiratory therapy team and nurse navigation team
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail