Normal, Illinois is a vibrant community and home to people who exemplify the values of the Midwest and its remarkable quality of life. It is in the heart of Illinois within 2 hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis. Discover the multitude of arts, culture and entertainment, trails and parks, fairs and festivals, restaurants, hotels, and shopping centers.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Michelle Lampert at email@example.com or 954.837.2741.
- 50% pulmonology disease and 50% critical care
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Call is shared equally and is 1:4
- Full PFT (pulmonary function tests) and spirometry in office
- 12 to 16 patients per day with 20- to 40-minute appointments
- Research department and vein clinic associated with the practice
- Nuclear and stress testing
- Less than 3 hours from Chicago and St. Louis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail