Portland is a city set on a peninsula extending into Casco Bay. It is a diverse coastal area that is centrally located. The Old Port waterfront features working fishing wharves and converted warehouses with restaurants and shops. There are plenty of things to do on and around the water, from narrated cruises to sunset schooner sails, exciting kayak excursions, to lazy beach afternoons. The mountains offer superb downhill skiing, plentiful wildlife, thrilling whitewater rafting, and fishing and swimming in crystal clear lakes. Golf enthusiasts will find numerous beautifully situated courses, either beside the ocean or amid the mountains.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact George Estephan at 203.663.9395 or email email@example.com.
- Public service loan forgiveness available
- Outpatient adult psychiatry for autism and developmental disorders
- Work with the clinic team to develop effective multidisciplinary treatment plans
- Work with the medical director to refine the clinic treatment model
- Board eligible/board certified in psychiatry
- Experience in clinical treatment of the population
- Interest in teaching and clinical research preferred
- Located in Portland, Maine and the surrounding communities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail