Outpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Job in California
- Arcata, California
- Closing date
- Jun 27, 2023
- Psychiatry, Public Health / Preventive Medicine
- Position Type
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation package includes productivity and quality bonuses
- Full comprehensive benefits package, student loan repayment assistance, and relocation assistance
- Join a large team of physicians and mid-levels with lots of job satisfaction
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, no weekend clinic hours, will consider a 4-day workweek
- No call responsibilities
- See an average of 16 to 20 patients per day
- J-1 and H-1B visas and final year and next year residents/fellows welcomed
- Opportunity to teach NP/PA and FP residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $250000.00 to $350000.00 annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert