You will enjoy practicing in the Bronx. It is home of the New York Yankees, the Bronx Zoo, and the New York Botanical Garden. Discover the quaint maritime village of City Island, the cultural attractions of Fordham and Belmont, aka the "real Little Italy," centered on the restaurants and cafes of Arthur Avenue. Grand Concourse, in the South Bronx, is full of art deco marvels.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation package
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness
- Excellent benefits including generous PTO program
- Outpatient HIV clinic
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- No call or weekend requirements
- Final year residents and fellows welcome
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.