Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist Opportunity in Dallas, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Closing date
- Jun 27, 2023
- Position Type
Come live and practice in the greater Dallas, TX area that is growing like few other metro areas of the country. Every amenity, cuisine, form of entertainment, choice of great schools, and so much more are at your fingertips.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2754269.
- Progressive and growing outpatient practice
- 100% outpatient with no call responsibilities
- See all adult and geriatric patients
- No non-compete clause
- Join a collaborative team of psychiatrists, psychologists, PAs, and NPs
- Well-trained support staff
- BC in general psychiatry within 3 years of training
- Dallas proper
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert