Inpatient Psychiatry Medical Director Role in Kansas
- Newton, Kansas
- Closing date
- May 19, 2023
- Position Type
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inpatient medical director role
- 4 days per week of administrative work and 1 day per week of clinical work
- Supervise 5 psychiatrist and 8 NPs
- Monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of services and treatment
- Lead efficient operation of the medical and behavioral sciences staff
- Implement and oversee procedures to maintain operational compliance
- Must be board certified
- 5 years of clinical and leadership experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert