Westport has become one of the most affluent suburbs in America, culturally rich, filled with a blend of old Yankee farmers, academics, and professionals from all fields, reflecting its international flavor. Yet, it still retains the old New England small-town charm on many of its streets.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child adolescent psychiatrist
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- H-1B visa candidates encouraged to apply
- 4 weeks of PTO and holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Loan repayment, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus
- One hour to New York City or Hartford. CT
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.