You will enjoy practicing in Connecticut's capital city of Hartford. It places you within easy drive of New York City and Boston, Massachusetts. You can live in some of the most upscale communities in the state with exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Inpatient adult psychiatry role
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- H-1B visa candidates encouraged to apply
- Four weeks of PTO and holidays
- 401(k) Retirement plan with match
- BC or BE accepted
- Academic appointment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.