You will enjoy living in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania with all the charm and security that comes from people knowing their neighbors and looking out for their welfare. Along Main Street and throughout downtown are restaurants, coffee shops, wine shops, and brew pubs that are cooking up something special. Every one of these establishments are authentic with a unique charm and character. If outdoor activities and community social events recall a gentler way of life you could thrive in, this community is for you.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Employed position with great base pay
- Full traditional benefits including retirement with match and federal loan repayment option
- Hybrid model, 3 days on-site, 2 days telehealth
- J-1 and H-1 visas welcomed
- 100% child and adolescent outpatient
- Alcohol and substance abuse experience preferred
- No call or weekends
- Will look at residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail