Hybrid Outpatient Addiction Psychiatrist Needed in New York
- Staten Island, New York
- Closing date
- Jun 27, 2023
- Psychiatry, Public Health / Preventive Medicine
- Position Type
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
Please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and full comprehensive benefits
- Outpatient addiction psychiatrist position with no call
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, 3 days from home and 2 days on-site
- Flexible schedule available
- Part time will be considered
- Fellowship in addiction is preferred, but not required
- MD or DO welcomed
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $250000.00 to $350000.00 annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert