Come Practice in Yuba City. It is a small Central Valley town in northern California, 40 miles north of Sacramento. It separated by the Sacramento River at the junction of the Feather River. Providing a unique blend of urban amenities and small-town charm, Yuba City's historic downtown is the perfect backdrop for shopping, entertainment and community events. The Sierra Nevada mountain range rises to the east and northeast, with oak-studded foothills beginning just a few miles east of town.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Outpatient position
- Adult patient population
- See patients experiencing serious or ongoing mental health and/or substance use disorders
- Flexible schedule, 5, 8-hour shifts or 4, 10-hour shifts
- 1 hour for initial evaluations and 30 minutes for follow ups
- BC or BE required
- 45 minutes north of Sacramento, CA
- Great family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.