Child/Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatrist Needed for California
- San Diego, California
- Closing date
- Jun 27, 2023
- Psychiatry, Public Health / Preventive Medicine
- Position Type
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call Fiona Brown directly at 203.663.9373 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Adult and child & adolescent services
- Outpatient position
- 4, 9-hour days and will consider a 5-day workweek (Monday through Friday)
- 36 hours of coverage per week
- Dedicated front office staff, translators, and clinicians
- Must be board certified
- Fellowship preferred in child psychiatry or comfortable seeing children 5 years of age and older
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $270000.00 to $330000.00 Annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert