Inpatient Psychiatrist Opportunity in Santa Barbara, California
- Santa Barbara, California
- Closing date
- May 19, 2023
- Position Type
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Call Fiona Brown directly at 203.663.9373 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inpatient and consult liaison services
- Provide treatment for adults 18 years of age and older
- Double coverage, 7 on and 7 off schedule
- 10-hour shifts
- Daily caseload of 15 patients per physician
- Shared rotating night call
- Support emergency consultations and crisis intervention in the emergency department
- Work with a collaborative group of psychiatrists, that truly work as a team
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $320000.00 to $350000.00 Annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert