Lynchburg is a Virginia city bordered by the eastern edge of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. It is an active community, boasting friendly residential neighborhoods and top school systems. This is a city with outstanding cultural, educational, and recreation opportunities. Other opportunities include hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains or on the Appalachian Trail; swimming and boating on Smith Mountain Lake, one of the country's largest man-made bodies of water; skiing at nearby Wintergreen Resort; or taking in a minor-league baseball game at the city-managed stadium.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Nick Rajcula at email@example.com or 203-663-9390.
- Outpatient and inpatient work setting
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Child/adolescent psychiatry
- 8 - 10 patients per day
- Potential for hybrid option after 1to 3 months in person
- No call, no weekends, and no overtime
- Benefits include life insurance, retirement, vacation/PTO, malpractice, and CME
- Offers loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail