A group in Texas needs a PM&R injection specialist to provide fluoroscopic guided knee/shoulder injections. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with no call responsibilities for a work-life balance. The incoming specialist can expect to see 30 to 50 injections daily. Patients are prepped for injections by NPs and MAs. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in almost any specialty. This opportunity is an immediate need, so they are only accepting TX licensed candidates.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation based on experience and ability. You will also receive health benefits, malpractice, a 401(k), and vacation time.
Come practice in Spring, located in southeast Texas, 50 miles inland from the Gulf Coast, and part of the rapidly growing Houston area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2710232.
- PM&R physician preferred
- Fluoroscopic guided knee/shoulder injections
- Patients are prepped for injection
- Work-life balance
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call responsibilities
- Immediate opening, must be TX licensed
- Located 25 miles north of Houston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail