Hematologic-Oncologist Need in Iowa
- West Burlington, Iowa
- Closing date
- Apr 14, 2023
In addition to a base salary guarantee, there is a production model, so the incoming physician can be compensated for their work ethic. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 7 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed position
- 7 weeks of vacation
- On-site cancer center
- Join 1 other hem-onc physician
- Established patient base and referrals
- Work Monday through Friday
- Call is phone-only
- Located in a charming riverfront community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert