You will enjoy practicing in the small California town that serves as a gateway to recreational areas like the Sequoia National Forest, the Giant Sequoia National Monument, and Kings Canyon National Park.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact James Rowinski at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2704.
- Hospital-based; choice of employed or 1099 contractor
- 4-day work week available with no call or weekends
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment amounts negotiable
- Benefits include medical, life, malpractice insurance, and 1 week of CME with stipend
- Vacation: 4 weeks of PTO, negotiable
- Board-certified or board-eligible and fellowship required
- Affiliated with the University of Southern California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.