Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician Job in Southwest Florida
- Naples, Florida
- Closing date
- May 9, 2023
- Gynecology, Obstetrics
- Position Type
This opportunity is located on the southwest shore of Florida. It offers exquisite sunsets, incredible shopping, championship gold and white sand beaches while being home to some of the most luxurious waterfront estates and condos in the world.
We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2749681.
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity after 6 months
- Clinic and a 1:4 call
- da Vinci SI Robotic Surgery System
- See patients with moderate/high-risk pregnancies, provide gynecological services, perform surgeries
- Medical Spanish a must, fluent would be a plus
- Must be open to teaching medical students and NMW
- FQHC qualifies for 10 year payback on student loans
- Ample PTO time and federal tort malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert