OB/GYN Needed in Northeast PA
- Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- May 19, 2023
- Gynecology, Obstetrics
- Position Type
This position has partnership potential and a competitive compensation package. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Scranton is the 6th largest city in Pennsylvania. Conveniently located between 2 hours from Philadelphia and 2 hours from New York City, be part of a growing community that has lots to offer professionals living in the North East.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Seth Fredericks at 203.663.9398 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2781194.
- Join a team of 5 other OB/GYNs
- Excellent salary
- 24/7 anesthesia services available
- Call coverage is 3 to 4 days per month
- Competitive compensation package with a commencement bonus and student loan repayment
- Full comprehensive benefits, CME, medical licensure, and relocation assistance
- 120 miles to Philly, 120 miles to NYC
- Live in Scranton, the 6th largest city in Pennsylvania
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert