Ontario, OR is located in the Treasure Valley, just 1 hour from Boise, ID. The Treasure Valley is known for it's beautiful scenery, nearby, year-round outdoor recreational activities and the community and culture it represents. The various different landscapes and wildlife around the region makes exploring and enjoying the great outdoors that much easier. From skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing and snowmobiling - boating, kayaking and rafting - camping, hiking, climbing and hot springs - to world-class fishing and hunting - there is something spectacular for everyone during all four seasons.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- FQHC and NHSC site
- Competitive, experience-based salary
- Loan repayment
- Full benefits plus federal tort malpractice
- J-1 and H-1 visas welcomed
- Rural area with numerous year-round outdoor activity options
- Close to Boise but with a better cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail