Come practice in Fort Lauderdale, a city on Florida's southeastern coast, known for its beaches, culture and events, and boating canals. It is lined with upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques, and luxury hotels.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7 or 8 24-hour shifts per month
- Option to cover clinics twice per week
- Practice attends around 30 deliveries per month
- In-house anesthesia and on-site level III NICU
- Full suite of benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Must be board certified in OB/GYN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail