An established single-specialty group in Massachusetts is planning to hire an additional obstetrics and gynecology physician. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. You will work a 4-day work week with 1:7 call. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other OB/GYNs. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified. A Massachusetts medical license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and three weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in southern Massachusetts. You will be close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call schedule of 1:7
- 4-day work week
- Obstetrics/gynecology position
- Level II NICU
- DaVinci robotics
- Near Providence, RI and Boston, MA
- Great schools, both public and private
- Three weeks of vacation to start
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail