A top teaching hospital in New York is looking for a board-certified or board-eligible OB/GYN to join their team. They need an outpatient gynecologist for an innovative office-based role. There will be no OB or surgical cases. The incoming physician should be amenable to some evenings and weekends. You will work in conjunction with several other primary care physicians and specialists, as well as administrative staff members. The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
You will receive a competitive compensation, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, and medical benefits.
Come practice in New York City. Experience everything New York has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you will receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an OB/GYN job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley at 203.663.9389 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient gynecologist
- Innovative office-based role
- No OB, non-surgical position
- Physician with an interest in wellness
- Academic affiliation
- Excellent communication and bedside manner
- Team-oriented and performance-driven candidates
- Located in downtown Manhattan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.