Machias has beautiful and rugged waterfalls located on the Machias River in the center of the community. It is known for its picturesque harbors dotted with fishing boats, meandering rivers and historic sites pre-dating the Revolutionary War. You can go boating, canoeing or kayaking on freshwater lakes, rivers and streams all around Machias, which are home to a large variety of wildlife.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generalist OB/GYN opportunity
- Hospital-employed position
- Join another physician and a midwife
- 1:3 call
- Residents are welcomed
- Loan repayment and sign-on bonus available
- Interest in rural medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail