Columbus is a city in and the county seat of Colorado County in southeastern Texas. It is located on the Colorado River. Located 70 miles west of Houston, 125 miles east of San Antonio, and 87 miles south of Austin, Columbus is a relaxing small town with a rich and wild history, full of Southern charm, and a long list of fun and interesting things to see and do.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Kate Palmer at 203.663.9347 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NRHA loan repayment
- Quality of life position
- 1:3 call from home, but only every 3 to 5 months does someone actually have to go in
- 300 to 350 deliveries a year
- NICU is nothing under 35 weeks or high risk
- Spanish or Medical Spanish is preferred
- H-1B and J-1 visas sponsorship available
- 60 minutes from Houston, 80 minutes from Austin
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail