Cape Coral is a city in southwest Florida, known for its many canals. It is also with sight of the Gulf of Mexico. Home to manatees, Sirenia Vista Park has kayak routes to Matlacha Pass Aquatic Preserve, where birds wade amid mangroves. Cape Coral Historical Society & Museum traces the planning of the city. Yacht Club Community Park has a beach and pier on the Caloosahatchee River. It is a vibrant and friendly community with all the beauty that you expect from southwest Florida.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Nick Carreira directly at 203.663.9405 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Employed position with competitive salary
- Coastal location
- 1:5 call
- Residents and experienced providers wanted
- Full medical benefits
- Traditional OB/GYN
- Growth position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail