This opening is in the center of the state, with the friendliness of the best Midwest towns. The community offers a diversity of eateries, quite a few locally owned as well as chain eateries. The area is great for the outdoors with plenty of water sport opportunities, as Pierre is on the shores of the Missouri River. There is also hiking and biking with the Louis and Clark trail in town. Enjoy a low cost of living and no state income tax.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Van Ruttley firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9389.
- Includes loan repayment
- Comes with medical, life insurance, retirement, and malpractice coverage
- 6 weeks of vacation/holiday time (includes CME and 6 holidays)
- $5k for CME plus professional fees
- Relocation assistance up to $12k
- Opportunity to teach (if interested)
- Call schedule of 1:4
- 4.5-day clinic work week
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail