Neurohospitalist With 7 on and 7 off Daytime Block Schedule in Indiana
- Evansville, Indiana
- Closing date
- Jun 27, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
This is a great opportunity for a new graduate as they have a wonderful mentor in place, loan repayment, partnership, and a 7 on and 7 off daytime block schedule that includes a medical directorship path.
This is a salaried position with full benefits, a one-year partnership track, and paid malpractice tail.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Indiana. It has an attractive downtown, thriving businesses, arts, dining, colleges, and cultural amenities all while maintaining a warm, close-knit feel.
If you would like to explore this remarkable opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and reference job number 2738442.
- Great place for a new graduate with a great mentor in place
- Loan repayment assistance
- Physician-led organization with a medical directorship path (or option for experienced physicians)
- One-year partnership track
- Option for daytime 14 on and 14 off block schedule
- Cap-exempt H-1B visas available
- Full medical benefits and paid malpractice coverage
- Evansville is within three hours of Indianapolis, Louisville, Saint Louis, and Nashville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert