Bread and Butter Gastroenterologists Needed in Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Closing date
- Jun 27, 2023
- Position Type
Come practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River. Residents enjoy the museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position with a $100K sign-on bonus
- Very financially stable and growing practice
- ERCP/EUS available, not required
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and a 1:4 call split between 2 hospitals
- Procedures are all done on the campus at each hospital
- Endo suites are hospital-owned
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider practicing physicians and 2022 fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert