Gastroenterologist (ERCP a Plus) Opportunity in Northern New York State
- New York
- Closing date
- Jun 27, 2023
- Position Type
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Base pay to exceed $750K plus a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance being offered
- 6 weeks of PTO plus 7 paid holidays and other benefits
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- 1:4 call, not called in often at night, medical co-management available by hospitalist team
- Join 4 GI physicians, looking to add 2 more and 2 APPs
- ERCP qualifications/experience a plus
- Board certified or board eligible and a gastroenterology fellowship
- H-1B and J-1 visas are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $750000.00 to $750000.00 Annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert