Gastroenterologist Opportunity in California
- Stockton, California
- Closing date
- Jun 27, 2023
- Position Type
This hospital-employed position is offering very competitive base salary with a two-year guarantee and great earning potential. You will receive a very liberal and exciting sign on bonus, relocation assistance, medical benefits, vacation, one week of CME and annual stipend, malpractice insurance, a 401(k) with employer match, and an annual quality bonus.
Come practice in Stockton, within an easy drive to either Sacramento or San Francisco. This is one of the most desirable locations in California. You will enjoy the best that California has to offer such as beaches, skiing, and nearby wine country.
To get started, please send your CV to email@example.com and call Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- 2-year salary guarantee and benefits
- Join a group of solid gastroenterologist
- Work from 8 am to 5 pm and have a great shared call schedule
- Strong amount of referrals from primary care providers in area
- Primarily bread and butter cases and ERCP is available
- Have your own nurse or medical assistance
- Close access to 2 major cities in California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $450000.00 to $520000.00 annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert