A small hospital in Upstate New York is looking for a solo gastroenterologist to take over from a physician who is leaving.
This is predominately outpatient and may have some inpatient consults of mostly GI bleed. You will have 2 or 3 procedure days and at least 2 clinic days doing general bread & butter GI, consults, endoscopy (upper & lower), and colonoscopy.
This area is close to both the Vermont and Canadian borders, so you will be just a short drive away from Montreal and Vermont skiing. The community is very supportive of youth sports and music programs, and there are public and private school options. The area boasts several vibrant organizations dedicated to the promotion of the arts, culture, and history of the region.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to Timothy.Mclean@comphealth.com and refer to job 2742397.
- Solo gastroenterologist to work at a clinic located next to the hospital
- No advanced procedures are required
- Monday through Friday with no call responsibilities
- 98% outpatient with some light inpatient consultation service
- Clinic is located on the hospital campus
- Guaranteed salary with RVU productivity above a target for financial stability
- 2 or 3 procedure days and at least 2 clinic days
- Must be board certified in Gastroenterology to work in the hospital.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.